Monday, September 3, 2012

2 final challenges at OWH

I finished the last 2 challenges for the Operation Write Home VCMP!!    Thanks to the girls who posted such fun challenges, I enjoyed doing every one of them

The first card was for a triple layer stamping challenge.  I've never done anything like this before and it was so fun and easy and looks terrific, I will be doing it again!



The second card was for a challenge to use a neglected tool.  I decided to dust off the cuttlebug and use that to emboss this card.  I also used 2 embossing folders that I had never taken out of the package and for added measure used my corner punch!   The flowers were from an unopened package I think I got in March!  The sentiment stamp is a very old Making Memories stamp, definitely used some old neglected product on this!




3 comments:

  1. Great colors on the triple time card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along with our neglected craft tool challenge! I love the embossing. I need to use those more often myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors and stamps on your Triple Time card! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete