Sunday, September 16, 2012

Operation Write Home Sketch #138

I spent this weekend at a motel with 24 other people for a weekend craft retreat
I spent my time making cards for my next Operation Write Home box, lots of fall, winter and Christmas cards and this morning I used today's sketch at the OWH blog to make this card:

 
The paper is from a stack of holiday papers from Hobby Lobby
The stamp is a Hero Arts stamp that I recently got at Archivers
The markers I used are Stampin' Up and the sentiment is from SP & Company Stamps
 
Thanks For Looking!
Robin
 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. Super fun card Robin! Love the non-traditional holiday colors :) Very fun! So jealous to hear about your awesome retreat--sounds like a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your snowman is super cute! I would love to go on a retreat!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is one of the cutest snowmen I've ever seen. Great paper also. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the non-traditional color combo you used... very pretty paper too. Nice job with this week's OWH sketch Robin. Hope you enjoyed your craft retreat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read on FB that you made 50+ cards over the weekend! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice winter card - I do like that you used non traditional colors too. You've been busy making cards -- way to go. Keep up the good work.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute little snowman and the non traditional colors are great. It's fun to break out of the red/green colors. Glad you got to go on retreat. I went to one in March and had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute little snowman and the non traditional colors are great. It's fun to break out of the red/green colors. Glad you got to go on retreat. I went to one in March and had a blast.

    ReplyDelete