Sunday, September 2, 2012

more cards for the OWH VCMP!

I'm on a roll!!  I have gotten most of the challenges done (there were 10) and I still have some time tomorrow for some crafting to finish the couple I didn't get done

here are the other cards I finished this evening:

 
This card was for the sports challenge.  I originally made a card similar for a niece's birthday and cut two of the image thinking I may need it again sometime, that sometime was today!  The image is from the Sports Mania cricut cartridge


 
The above two cards are for the challenge to make Christmas cards for a child and for a hero

This card was for the challenge to use a horse/cowboy on your card.  I used the cricut cartridge County Fair for both the image and sentiment

 
This card is for your state challenge.   Our state bird is the robin, and since my name is Robin I own a couple robin image stamps.  This image is more of the likeness of a european robin than the american robin
 
Thanks for looking!
Robin

6 comments:

  1. Nice group of cards Robin! i especially like your Cricut cowboy with that red plaid and the raffia... great combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your birthday card. The runner seems to be moving with the paper. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin,

    What a wonderful set of cards! Looks like you're a crafter of many talents with Copic coloring and Cricut cutting in your tool box.

    Love your holiday cards. You've done such a nice job of creating a strong focal point on each card. And, your papers are plain yummy!

    Thanks so much for playing along with the Christmas is for Kids VCMP challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great variety! You did such a nice job with many different techniques (coloring, cut outs, etc.). A multi - talented lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing along in the challenges, Robin! I love the story behind your robin card. :) You did some awesome work with your Cricut. I don't think I'd have the patience to switch out as many colors as you did with the cowboy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of your cards! Especially the western one for my challenge. :) That cowboy, horse and red plaid paper are perfect! Thanks for joining in on my OWH challenge!
    Sandy
    sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete