Sunday, October 14, 2012

December 25 Cricut Cartridge

 
 This week I received a new cricut cartridge, It's called December 25 and obvioulsy it is a Christmas cartridge, I was so excited to get it that I've already made a few cards with it.   This first card was made using the 10/14 sketch at Operation Write Home, I used authentique papers and the label is a cut from the cartridge.  The sentiment is stamped with a Studio G one dollar stamps.
 
 The second card was made with one of the few layer cuts on the cartridge, the nativity scene and the star.   The sentiment is stamped with a SU stamp and the papers are from my scraps.
 
This last card using a couple different cuts, the Noel image and the holly and berries are both from the cartridge.    The papers are from Stampin' Up
 
Thanks for Looking
Robin

10 comments:

  1. Those are awesome Cricut cuts. I love the color combination you chose for the sketch card! Thanks for playing along this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards...the paper mix on the first has a nice balance! tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the color combinations in your OWH card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dollar stamps are amazing. :) I love them too! Your new cartridge looks like a lot of fun. You definitely made some cute cards with it! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I especially love the Noel card. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I especially love the Noel card. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

  7. Robin, it's always my pleasure to view your blog. Your cards are so nice. That looks like a very nice cartridge. Enjoy the week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I really like those and that's great paper choice on the first one.

    ! I looked all through my Cricut cartridges today and didn't find one that would be long enough for the stamps I wanted to use without also being too wide, so I ended up hand-drawing and cutting. I was thinking today that I should really use my Cricut more. Once I got into stamping, it spends too much time on its shelf. You've motivated me to get it out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty cards. I really love the mix of papers in the first one. The designs are on the small side and they don't overpower each other.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards! I love the patterns you used on your sketch card!

    ReplyDelete