Sunday, November 11, 2012

OWH sketch challenge #146



These are the two cards I made with today's sketch at the Operation Write Home Stars and Stamps blog
Today is Veteran's Day so I chose to make my cards for our  heroes, I will write a message in these and include them in the next box I send to OWH
The patterned paper is from Paper Pizazz
Cardstock and markers are Stampin' Up
the hero bird is a digi stamp from Hambo Stamps and the other image I'm not sure .. I believe it came from Operaton Write Home though
brad is unknown
Thanks for Looking!
Robin

7 comments:

  1. Nice cards! I really need the stamp you used on the second card. I should write it down sometime so I can order it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super nice cards to celebrate Veteran's Day...great papers on both! tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card-- I love the sentiment on the second one-- fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like the way you turned the sketch, and used the great sentiment for your focal point. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome cards, Robin! And yes that second digi is from OWH, I believe it was designed by Paula for OWH cards. Thanks for joining us in this week's Operation Write Home Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Julie .. I was pretty sure it was a digi stamp from OWH but I needed that confirmation!

      Delete