Robin
Tuesday, November 13, 2012
Pamela's World of Scrap November sketch
I'm sharing today a birthday card I made for my mother. It's kind of bright for a fall birthday but she loves flowers so I went through my paper packs and found a floral pattern that I liked. All the product I used on the card is from Stampin' Up except for the pearl in the center of the punched flower.
The sketch I used is sketch 226c from Pamela's World of Scrap Each month she has a sketch for a single page layout, a double page layout or a card. She always offers a wonderful prize, you should go check it out before the 15th as that is the last date to upload a project. Thanks for looking!
Robin
Robin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Turned out great! I love it! :) Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge. :)
ReplyDeleteI bet your mother loved this cheery little birthday card! The flowers are so colorful and pretty and I really like those pastel brads!
ReplyDelete