The first two are for today's sketch challenge, challenge #147, and the next two are a couple of valentine cards. I actually made 6 valentine cards but just sharing the couple that I liked the best. Thanks for Looking :)
Robin
all the stamps I used are digital stamps except for the sentiments, those are Making Memories
the bottom three use patterened papers from Stampin' Up, the top one is from the Paper Loft




Great job on all the cards.
ReplyDeleteTerrific set of cards! I really like how the flower mimics the flowers in the paper on your first card, and the second one with the envelope is really pretty - great papers that complement the image perfectly. Your next two are so stinking cute! The dog is adorable and I think I recognize a Melonheadz digi. Great job on them all!
ReplyDeleteGreat cards...I forgot about Paula's digi...thansk for the reminder! The dog is adorable!
ReplyDeleteHi Robin! Love your sketch cards and Valentines! I had just printed out Paula's digi to use! And I must have that angel digi; it does look like a MelonHeadz. Happy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteCute cards, Robin! This was a great sketch for Paula's digi, I need to print some of those out myself, thanks for the idea :) Thanks for joining us in this week's Operation Write Home Sketch Challenge!
ReplyDeleteThese are great! The colors used with the sketch work so well. It is a fun sketch since many patterns/colors can be used on the same card. Your Valentine's are sweet ;)
ReplyDeleteA great batch of OWH cards. You will make a lot of people happy.
ReplyDeleteGreat bunch of cards Robin! They are all so cute but my hat's off to you for the first sketch card... those patterned papers go so well together.
ReplyDelete