Monday, February 18, 2013

OWH sketch challenge and VCMP 6

More cards for the VCMP at Operation Write Home!
Challenge #6 was things with wheels .. I purchased the stamp set with the bicycle as a special through CTMH last summer and I've never used it so for this challenge I wanted to use these "wheels"
I also combined it with Sketch 160


I also made a second card for the wheels challenge.  This time I used an old pickup truck stamp from a SU set called called Countryside.  I found a card very similar to this one at Splitcoaststampers and wanted to "case" it.  I loved the light blue for the truck as my father had an old pickup about this color when I was a young girl, we called it the "Yogi Truck" because the previous owner had put a Yogi Bear decal on it.   I plan to give this to Dad when Father's Day rolls around, I wonder if he'll remember that yogi truck?!



Thanks for looking!
Robin

1 comment:

  1. Super nice cards...love the sentiment on the 1st...my bil always says "oh happy day" funny like. The second card has a liitle more umph with the coloring and houndstooth...your dada will love it! Thanks for playing in the Things with Wheels challenge!

    ReplyDelete