Sunday, February 17, 2013

VCMP challenges 4 and 5

I got up early this morning and finished some cards that I started last night for the challenges at the VCMP at Operation Write Home.  There were 5 challenges on Saturday and will be more today. Here are the cards for Challenge 4 and 5 .. the other challenges I finished have their own posts if you scroll down on the blog.

The first two cards are for Challenge #4 - Things with wings!



This card uses another new embossing folder, the hexagon one by SU.  The bee was cut with the cricut, the hi is a rubon



And finally Challenge #5 -disappearing paper.  This challenge was to pick a piece of 12 x 12 paper and cut it into 6 pieces and make 6 cards with it.  I chose a bold print that I've had forever and didn't know what to do with before.  It looked like a birthday/party print so I chose the sentiment Celebrate You so it could be birthday, thank you, congratulations, whatever the sender chooses.  Two cards use the reverse side of the paper as the strip as shown in the scan, the other 4 cards are plain blue strips. I rarely make so many cards of the same design but it was quick and easy and I will probably do this again!

 
Thanks for Looking!!
Robin

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm glad I encouraged you. Thanks for participating in my challenge!

    ReplyDelete