more cardmaking!
I used today's sketch from Operation Write Home to create these two cards, one follows the sketch exactly, the other one changed a little bit. The flowers are pop dotted on the second card, that's one it scanned a little dark. The second card is also being submitted to a tic tac toe challenge at Scrapmaster's Paradise ... I chose flowers, ribbon, patterned paper as my trio.
then I made an anyhero card using a sketch at Scrapmaster's Paradise
Thanks for Looking!
Robin



Very cute cards. They are very versatile and could be used for a multitude of occasions. TFS.
ReplyDeleteNice cards! Your sketch cards are so soft and feminine!
ReplyDeleteThose first two could easily be a Mother's Day card in a pinch. Very nice! tfs!!!
ReplyDeleteLove how you popped up the flowers on the second card - adds great dimension!!
ReplyDeleteSuch pretty cards and I like the 2 different cards from the sketch. Your hero card is fantastic!
ReplyDeleteGreat sketch cards! Love the soft pink and the stripes with florals. Your Any Hero card is awesome. Love those stars!
ReplyDeleteYour came out so pretty. I loved switched the sketch up.
ReplyDeleteYour cards are beautiful, delicate and precise... Some lucky ladies are going to love those cards!
ReplyDeleteHi Robin,
ReplyDeleteAll three cards are wonderful. I especially love the patterns and embellishments you choose for the first two cards. The way you've combined these elements have produced such pretty cards.
Wow. Such soft beautiful cards would be treat for a wife or mom to receive. :) and your hero card is just so sharp! Thanks for sharing your creativity!
ReplyDelete