I'm back with a couple more projects for the weekend challenges at Scrapmaster's Paradise
this first picture is of the shaped card that I made for the "getting into shape" challenge
sorry it's not a great picture but it is dark/dreary here today! I made my card with a butterfly cut on the cricut cartridge called serenade. The base is two of the shadow features, I glued the top 1.5 inches together and the rest is open to make the card. Then I used the regular cut for the front of the card.
this is what I came up with for a creative border challenge: does a border of baseballs qualify? the balls are cut with cricut using the sports mania cartridge
the letters in the title are some thickers .. a steal I got a couple weeks ago at scrapbooksteals.com
thanks for looking!
The butterfly card is so pretty, and I like your l/o with those baseballs!
ReplyDelete