Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Mother's Day card

I was working on a card from my mom today and I was looking through the booklet with my cricut artiste cartridge and saw this #1 Mom cut and thought it would make a cute card. The challenge this week at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge blog was to make a Mother's Day card with your cricut so I wanted to use that somehow on my card.  I also saw this weeks colors for the challenge at Dynamic Duos use my favorite blue, Baja Breeze, so I wanted to use those colors also and this is what I came up with:


 
The cardstock is SU baja breeze and daffodil delight.
The embossing folder is from cuttlebug.
I used the CTMH Artiste Cartridge fro the #1 Mom cut and the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge for the circles
A couple flowers and a brad from my stash complete the card
Thanks for Looking!
Robin
 
 


   Fantabulous Cricut

6 comments:

  1. Cute card Robin - that die cut is awesome! Thanks for join us for Dynamic Duos fun this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love the color combo and the embossing looks great! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great details makes this simple card special. Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB. Kim Ogden

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robin beautiful embossed background. Thank you for sharing with us this week at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card, I like the embossing and flower you added! Thanks for joining our FCCB Mother's Day challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I jst love the textures! Thank you for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos! :)

    ReplyDelete