

This week's challenge at the midweek throwdown was to use one of two digital images from Tracey of the Stamping Boutique. I have printed the other image and hope to make a card with that sometime yet this week.
This was only the second time I tried digital stamps. I printed one image a little larger than the other, but I think both cards turned out quite cute! The patterned paper and thank you sticker are from Scenic Route.
Fabulous cards Robin! Aren't digi stamps fun?! I've been looking for that paper by Senic Route and can't find it, I'd love to know where you bought it. Thanks for playing along with us this week at OWH :)
ReplyDeleteThose are great. The striped paper is perfect.
ReplyDeletethanks Jan!
ReplyDeletethe paper was in a package called Liberty and I purchased it at a LSS in Indiana ... 2 years ago! It may be discontinued by now I imagine
Those little star brads are the perfect touch :) I love your cards Robin!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat cards. Love the stars on the first one. TFS
ReplyDeleteYour cards are adorable!
ReplyDelete