Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Take me out to the Ballgame!!


Today is the first game of the season for the LaCrosse Loggers. The Loggers are a team of college players .. it's a league to help prepare them for the major leagues someday. They play 70 games in the Northwoods League between now and mid-August! My boyfriend Tony and I have season tickets for the 35 home games. Last year I think I missed 5 games. We even made it to a road game!
Our team last year lost the championship game to Rochester, wonder if the season will be as good this year???

This layout is a recent one I made of the Loggers mascots .. Louie the Logger and Logger Dog!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Robin! Sandy from OWH here....you won one of the acrylic stamps! Email me and I'll connect you with Imagine Stamps to collect your prize! :)

    sandy@operationwritehome.org

    Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete