Sunday, June 6, 2010

S & S sketch 20


It's Sunday! that means a new sketch at the Operation White Home's Stars and Stamps blog. I needed a birthday card for tomorrow, so of course knowing a new sketch was up, decided to use it on this card.
The receiver is a huge baseball fan so I decided I needed a baseball theme. The cardstock, ink, and sentiment stamp are from Stampin' Up. I cut my baseball player with the cricut baseball cartridge.
Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

  1. This is a CUTE card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card. My GS birthday is coming up and this would be a good card for him but I don't have any of these stamps! In fact, I don't have many stamps at all to make cards for kids so I usually buy them. Besides, I know most of the time, they only care about what's inside, not the work put into making one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love baseball themes. Nice job on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a super cute card! thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool card! Just right for a baseball fan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. aaaaand ...he's ...SAFE!!! Love the baseball image! Someone's going to love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card - thanks for participating in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card and all the ways you added the baseball theme.

    ReplyDelete