sadly I neeeded a sympathy card today. I only had a couple on hand, so this evening I made a couple more for the stash .. next time I should be prepared!
Oh ... sorry you needed a sympathy card. I find them hard to make. Yours turned out really nice. I enjoyed your layout! My daughter plays college softball and she knows baseball players who play all summer. I didn't know those teams had mascots. She's had two friends play for Niagara Power.
Everyone of these are beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cards! Thanks so much for sharing them with us at OWH Stars and Stamps.
ReplyDeleteOh ... sorry you needed a sympathy card. I find them hard to make. Yours turned out really nice. I enjoyed your layout! My daughter plays college softball and she knows baseball players who play all summer. I didn't know those teams had mascots. She's had two friends play for Niagara Power.
ReplyDeleteOh...that first one is so pretty! I love the use of the button as a flower pot. Your cards are always beautiful Robin! I'm following you! :D
ReplyDelete