This month Sassy Lil Sketches is going Card Crazy!! Every Monday this month in honor of World Cardmaking Day they have a card sketch. Using the sketch from October 4 I made these two cards. I've had the sheep ribbon ($1 at Michaels) for a long time thinking I'd use it on something for my sister or brother and families (who raise sheep) instead I made a couple thank you cards for friends. The image didn't scan well, the oranges are better matched in real life :)


Using the sketch from October 11 I made the following card for my friend's birthday which is coming up this weekend. The papers are from Close to My Heart
Great cards! Thanks for playing along with us at Sassy Lil' Sketches.
ReplyDeleteLove your cards. So pretty. Thanks for playing with Sassy Lil' Sketches.
ReplyDeleteCute cards, Robin. So nice to see your cards at Sassy!
ReplyDeleteThank ewe for using a Sassy sketch! So cute!
ReplyDeleteFabulous cards!! Love your darling ribbon. Thanks for playing with us at Sassy 'Lil Sketches :)
ReplyDelete