Today's sketch challenge at the Operation Write Home stars and stamps blog was a fairly easy one ... 3 equal strips on the card with a sentiment on the top one.
here is the one I made that most closely follows the sketch:
I also made 3 other cards with this super easy to follow sketch, all thank yous, as my shipper Kris stated that she was in need of thank you cards. The paper is scraps of some really old Stampin' Up paper I had and couldn't throw away! The sentiments are either Stampin' Up or Close to My Heart.
Thanks for looking :)

Robin, Love your cards, all of them. Very classy and the brown and cream look great together.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing.
Your cards are all fantastic, and that fabulous paper is au chocolat and I have a bunch of it left too! LOL I'm TRYING to dig into my hoarded dp and use it, because no one appreciates it hiding in my craft room! I think the round sentiment is from SU! seeing spots, cuz I have that set too...somewhere around here :)
ReplyDeleteThis was an awesome sketch for all those scraps that were just too nice to throw away. Love all your cards!
ReplyDeleteAwesome cards! Loved that you played around with the sketch. It is a great one and you did extemely well with it! TFS!!!
ReplyDeleteThese are all great, robin! I love the brown & white... Very chic!
ReplyDeleteGreat group of cards - very simple yet classy. You've given me some inspiration!
ReplyDeleteThese are great, Robin! I love the monochromatic look! Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!
ReplyDeleteLovely collection, I like the dots one.
ReplyDeletediscount card printing
Membership card printing