Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Ten on Ten for October

Ten on Ten for October ... take 10 pictures every hour throughout the day on the 10th of the month. I've never done this before and I wasn't working on Monday so decided to give it a try!


10:15 heading out the door to run some errands


11:15 at Michaels and Great Clips (to the left of Michaels)


12:15 home with the groceries that I bought


1:15 going to make Christmas cards so I pulled out all my stamp sets for Christmas and stacked them on the table


2:15 making Christmas cards


3:15 computer time! uploaded a couple cards to piece of scrap, played words with friends, checked email


4:15 watched some of the baseball game .. Texas Rangers and Detroit Tigers. Max Sherzer the pitcher for Detroit played summer ball for the LaCrosse Loggers in 2005!


5:15 back to making cards! I made 18 of them!!!


6:15 over to Tony's for supper .. burgers on the grill


7:15 watching the Milwaukee Brewers baseball game .. the game was still close at this point :(

there you have it, my ten photos for the 10th of this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment