Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Winter cards - SPCC #123



Mondays mean another color challenge at the Scrapmaster Paradise Color Challenge blog

This week the colors were Very Vanilla, Wild Wasabi and Pool Party
As I was looking at the designers card Susan's card caught my eye .. she used the stamp set from SP & Company that I had won, and never used, so I decided to make my cards in a similar design. Thanks for the inspiration Susan!!

On the first card I stamped my main image in brown ink, the snowflakes in pool party, and colored in the snowman's hat, scarf and candy cane with my Stampin' Up markers. I matted the very vanilla cardstock on pool party before attaching to my wild wasabi base.
The sentiment was also stamped in brown.

The second card I stamped directly onto a very vanilla card base, again in brown and pool party inks. Colored pretty much the same way as the first card

THANKS FOR LOOKING :)

5 comments:

  1. I love how you used this set too Robin! WTG! Thanks for playing at SPCC this week :)

    Lori - SP Color Diva

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! Great choice of stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set of cards! The snowman is so cute and I love the how you did the snowflakes on one side. Thanks for joining us at SPCC this week -- I hope to see more cards from you soon!

    Patchi
    SPCC Diva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another wonderful job on the SPCC combo this week. Awesome!

    Leanne-SP Color Diva

    ReplyDelete