Monday, January 2, 2012

cup of chocolate birthday card


Today's challenge at the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge blog was called "warming up with hot cocoa"

The challenge was to use a cup or chocolate or color brown on your project so I used the cup of coffee from the Winter Frolic cartridge.
I also used Stampin' Up papers and cardstock and the sentiment is one I've had forever from I don't know where! I used Happy Birthday because I'll be giving it to a coworker tomorrow for her birthday

Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

  1. Pretty card!! I like the papers! That cup cut is great! Another card I now 'need'! :)

    http://debbiesdashofthisandthat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!! I love those colors!! I love this cut!! TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pink and brown! What a great combo! I hope your co-worker loved it :) Thanks for creating with us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robin,
    this is a great birthday card. And the colors are so pretty. Thanks for joining FCCB this week.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous fun card ... love the layers and snowflakes..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card! Great color choice:) Thanks for joining us at FCCB Challenge Me Monday!!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! I love pink and brown together. Thanks for joining us for the FCCB challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good idea using the pink- very cute!
    I'm now following your blog.

    I hope you'll follow back!
    www.createdbycori.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Especially like the papers used. Have a nice day.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pink and chocolate - you can't go wrong with that color combo. So nice!
    Bernadet
    bernadetscraftblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete