Saturday, February 16, 2013

VCMP #2

This weekend the Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps blog is having a virtual cardmaking party (VCMP) and I'm hoping to play along with many of the challenges this weekend

The first one I finished is Challenge #2, Misty's challenge called All Creatures Great and Small -- the challenge to use an animal image on your card.  To help us out she offered a super cute image of the OWH mascot Ciara to use

I printed Ciara a little large the first time, then I made a couple smaller images.  This is such a cute images I used all 3 of them on a card!



Thanks for Looking!
Robin

2 comments:

  1. Wow great use of that baby Ciara! I love all three of these! I am definitely going to be using this cute digi again too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really am liking the gingham background you used and you used 2 different sizes as well!
    Thanks for playing along with my part of OWH VCMP.

    Hummer Hugs,
    Misty
    http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
    hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete