Awww Ice Skating! My favorite winter memory and that was the challenge today for Monday Funday at the Piece of Scrap message board.
I found this photo by searching google images but that could have been me. My skates looked like that and we skated on a pond outdoors so we were out there with the sun shining many times!
Robin, This page has a wonderful touch of class and beauty. I love your journeling story. I thought I was reading about my childhood. I did not live on a farm, but there was plenty of little ponds that we used to go to every minute we could to skate. We had one in a near by park that they would light up at night and it was just as beautiful to skate at night as it was in the day time. The picture you found is just perfect. I love the way you did your background. All around beautiful page.
ReplyDelete