Saturday, February 4, 2012
CAS skip at OWH
This weekend at Operation Write Home's stars and stamps blog they are doing a small skip (like a blog hop but less participants) featuring Clean and Simple (CAS) cards. Ten people shared with us their CAS cards.
When I think clean and simple I think of a white card base with a small embellishment and sentiment. Here are a couple that I finished up for the CAS challenge. I embossed by bases and added some flowers with a sentiment. I made one a mother's day card because OWH is currently doing a card drive for Mother's Day cards which will be due to shippers by March 20. For the drive your box should contain 1/2 Mother's Day cards and 1/2 general sentiment cards.
Thanks for looking!
Robin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


great job of embracing your white space and pink is always a great accent.
ReplyDeletethanks for supporting OWH
Barb Housner
Both cards are super nice. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteThese are both terrific CAS cards Robin. I like the little extra contrast and boldness that the bright pink flowers give. Great work!
ReplyDeleteI really like the pop of pink on the second card. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete