Wednesday, February 29, 2012

OWH midweek throwdown meets sketch #110


This week's midweek challenge at the Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps Blog is to use a digital image on your card. There is a prize involved and that is from Bugaboo stamps so I chose to use a bugaboo image on my card. I haven't ventured into the world of copic coloring markers yet so the image is colored with prismacolor pencils. I chose to leave a sentiment off the front of the card, that way it can be used for any occasion. I also used this week's sketch from the same blog, I love sketches :)

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. Really cute card, love the purple! Thanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown Challenge at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps!
    ~Lee Mae
    Operation Write Home
    MWT Assistant

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is perfect for both sketch and challenge. I really like the colors and the image is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great job. The purple adn green go so well together. Like cindyann says, it is perfect for both challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Robin! I love the striped background and how beautifully you coordinated the image coloring too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card brings to mind flowers and spring. I like the coloring; it makes me want to get out my pencils again.

    ReplyDelete