Sunday, February 12, 2012

SWS challenge 7


This week the stamping with Sami challenge at the SP Stamps blog was to make a card with a love theme

I used this week's sketch from the Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps blog to make my card. First I used the hearty hearts background stamps to stamp two of the strips of paper. Next I used my Ulitmate Sentiments 1 set to stamp "I love you" on the second strip of paper. I accented the larger strip with gray cardstock and the smaller strips with gray ink

thanks for looking
Robin

9 comments:

  1. Love your color choice... Bright and beautiful. Thanks for joining in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very fun card - someone will love getting this card.

    thanks for playing along.

    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card. Someone will know they are loved and that's a great thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those hearts, Robin! Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! I love how you used the heart background stamps. Thanks for joining us for the SWS challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Someone will love receiving this card. The sentiment stamp is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great heart card! The sentiment is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty! I love the way you sort of made "ribbon" with your stamps. Thanks for Stamping with Sami this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very clever use of the narrow strips for a fun Valentine.

    ReplyDelete