A blog to share my crafting creations!
Love the purple. Great use of the opposite elements.
Robin, Very nice cards. I love those two papers together. Thanks for sharing.
two mothers will be very happy to get these cards - Barb Housner
Love the purple!
Love the striped paper...great cards! TFS!!!
Purple has taken the stage. Pretty card, great Mom card
Two great "Mom" cards. I like the striped paper with background DP paper in your first card. Thanks for sharing your cards.
Great cards, Robin! Love that stripey paper! Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!
Love all the purple and big letters.
Love the purple. Great use of the opposite elements.
ReplyDeleteRobin, Very nice cards. I love those two papers together. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeletetwo mothers will be very happy to get these cards -
ReplyDeleteBarb Housner
Love the purple!
ReplyDeleteLove the striped paper...great cards! TFS!!!
ReplyDeletePurple has taken the stage. Pretty card, great Mom card
ReplyDeleteTwo great "Mom" cards. I like the striped paper with background DP paper in your first card. Thanks for sharing your cards.
ReplyDeleteGreat cards, Robin! Love that stripey paper! Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!
ReplyDeleteLove all the purple and big letters.
ReplyDelete