Sunday, September 2, 2012

OWH VCMP!!

This weekend I have been creating cards for the Operation Write Home Virtual CardMaking Party (VCMP)

I've gotten 4 of the challenges finished so far:

 
This card was for the Recipe Challenge .. 1 image, 2 patterned papers, and 3 words. 

 
This card started out to be sketch 136 but in the end doesn't look too much like the original sketch but that's okay, sketches are just a starting point for most people

 
This card was to use snowflakes but not on a Christmas card

 
This card was to use a quote or inspirational verse, I unfortunately do not own many stamps that are quotes or verses so this was the best I can do!
 
Thanks for Looking!!
Robin
 
 

7 comments:

  1. You've been very busy and creative. Great job on all of your cards. I need to try to catch up. I'm way behind on these challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards, Robin! I'm so glad you're playing along. My favorite is the cute snowman. Perfect use of the recipe and I like how the green makes the snowman pop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like all your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job, Robin! I like your snowman card - very CAS but super sweet! FYI, the date is Sept. 22 for the birthday bash in Marshfield (a Saturday) - I apparently was looking at a wrong calendar! Ooops! Anyhow, do let me know if you think you can come. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, we kept you busy, didn't we!? Love the poinsettias on the sketch card! Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete