Monday, January 21, 2013

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #145

Today's challenge on the fantabulous cricut challenge blog is called the Sound of Music
by coincidence today on another blog I saw them feature the Lyrical Letters cartridge with the just a note saying so I decided to use that idea on my cards for the challenge:


On the first card I used the saying along with a music note cut from the deisgners calendar cartridge
on the second card I used both the saying and notes from lyrical letters
both were embossed with a muscial embossing folder and I inked the second card

thanks for looking!!
Robin

3 comments:

  1. I really like how you did both of your cards, wtih the embossing, sentiment and notes, but man--that inking really looks sharp on that second one! Nice!! Thanks for joinig us at FCCB this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! I love how they turned out! I'm your newest follower too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super embossing and inking! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

    Janea
    Recollection Alley

    ReplyDelete