Thursday, January 24, 2013

SP Trends challenge #2

The newest trends challenge at Scrapmaster's Paradise is Hexagons!  Hexagons are very popular and amazingly I do not own many of them.  I did however pick up a little 6x6 paper pack from My Mind's Eye of love papers to use for valentine cards and they had several papers with hexagons.

 
 
This is a card I made with one of the hexagon papers as my background. I colored a melonheadz digi with prismacolor pencils in colors to match the paper. The sentiment is from my newest SP & Company stamp set -- Swirly Doo Valentines. This card is going to one of my nieces for Valentine's Day Thanks for Looking!! Robin

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute and you've perfectly matched your coloring to the papers! She'll love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE Nikki @ Melonheadz! She's one of my blogging buddies :) Super cute card!

    Sara
    Miss V's Busy Bees
    ventrellasara@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, this is just so darling! What a cute, cute card!

    Thanks for playing along with the SP Trends Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I love how you have the person standing on the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete