Sunday, January 27, 2013

weekend scrapping

My significant other was out of town this weekend so I spent my time at home watching college basketball and doing a few scrapbook pages.  I'm so far behind in my scrapbooks .. still working on pictures of 2010!  I got six pages finished this weekend!

 
Just took a quick snapshot of these two pages, nothing fancy but they are done!  A few photos from a bus trip to a Brewers games


 
These two pages I scanned so you can see a bit more detail.  The papers on both pages and the embellishments on the top page are from Little Yellow Bicycle.  The butterflies on the bottom are cut with the cricut - Serenade cartridge.


 
A couple more simple pages to get some photos in to the album.  Flowers from Hobby Lobby, paper from Echo Park, cardstock from Stampin' Up and the title is another cricut cut .. this time from the Art Philosphy cartridge.
 
Thanks for Looking!
Robin

3 comments:

  1. Great pages! The tree on the baby page goes good with the cake on the baby page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic pags, Robin! Glad someone is scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pages Robin! I actually did a page today! I need to take a picture.

    ReplyDelete