hello friends!!
today I combined a couple challenges to make a thank you card.
I used the sketch posted this morning at Operation Write Home and the colors red, black and blue from a challenge at Scrapmaster's Paradise
The stamps I used are from the SP & Company flouishes set (the main image and the pattern on the middle strip of paper) The sentiment is also from SP & Company's Stitchery Doo Banners set. Cardstock and ink are Stampin' Up
Thanks for Looking!
Robin

Striking color combo...great image! tfs!!!
ReplyDeleteLOL- The first thing I thought when I saw your card was -striking card! and I see Linda thought the same thing! I like the twine crisscrossed- nice touch!
ReplyDeletelike how you used the twine - pretty color combination
ReplyDeleteBarb Housner
What great colors!!!!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! Those colors are lovely together!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card-- love the color combination.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card Robin. I like your take on the sketch and how you used the twine. Thanks so much for playing!
ReplyDeleteGreat use of the color combo!!
ReplyDelete