Sunday, January 20, 2013

the Paper Players Challenge #129

today the Paper Players Challenge blog challenged us to go clean and simple with this sketch



very simple sketch and I made a couple of simple cards, the first card using just an embossing folder and a stamp .. I even left off a sentiment as I didn't want to cut off the bird on the embossing
the second card uses a sentiment that I attached with brads and the same stamp (older one from SU)

thanks for looking!
Robin

3 comments:

  1. Robin - what a sweet card! Both versions are really great. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players this week. Brian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah...one of my favorite SU! stamps! Such sweet cards, Robin! I love the texture. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one of my favorite stamps, Robin! Bot cards turned out great! I love how the embossing matches the stamped image...that is pretty fun! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete