Sunday, September 1, 2013

Labor Day VCMP

Woo Hoo!  It's time for another holiday weekend Virtual Cardmaking Party (VCMP) at Operation Write Home

Challenge 1 was to use the sketch provided and make a Christmas card
this is the card I made using my paper scraps:

Challenge 2 was to use the letters from Operation Write Home and make a card.  I chose to use
O- one word sentiment
W- white color
H- holly decoration
for this card:

I only had enough crafting time to get the first two challenges done on Saturday.  We'll see how many more I can get done today and tomorrow!  Thanks for looking!

Robin
 

2 comments:

  1. Cute cards, Robin! I love your "Joy" card... so simple and pretty! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge too. Hope you are having a great Labor Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your JOY card- so bold and crisp! Thanks for joining the challenges and for your support of OWH and our troops!

    ReplyDelete