Sunday, September 1, 2013

VCMP Bee Challenge!

The 8th challenge for Operation Write Home is an Un-Bee-lievable Challenge!  That's right .. the challenge is to use a Bee on our card plus a sentiment using a bee type saying

I know I don't have a bee stamp in my regular stamps, I thought I had one in my digital stamps but I couldn't find it so I decide to make one with the Walk in My Garden cricut cartridge.  The cart has two bee images so I made two cards.  On both of them I also embossed with my honeycomb embossing folder

 
This first card I also used the "be happy" sentiment from the cartridge, I cut out bee twice and added the extra e for the sentiment part of the challenge

 
On this card I created the sentiment with rub-ons.  I happened to have a package of them that said Just Because, here again I combined two of them to get the "bee"
 
Thanks for Looking!

3 comments:

  1. and I :biglove: the honeycomb emboss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Robin for playing along in my challenge! I love your little bees and the creative way you made your Just beecause sentiment. -Thia

    ReplyDelete