Friday, September 13, 2013

OWH birthday bash card class!

At Operation Write Home they are celebrating their birthday all month!  As one of the birthday celebrations for a donation you could get a MFT stamp set with some ribbons and then on September 12 they had a coloring class for those stamps. 

The stamp I received was the bunny stamp set.  I used prismacolor pencils to color my image.  I've decided that I need a better sharpener to get a better point on my pencil and I think that they will work better.  Even though I wasn't pleased with the pencil I can say that I like how the card turned out

 
For more information about this  Operation Write Home class you can click HERE
thanks for looking!
Robin
 

3 comments:

  1. Robin, wonderful card. I'm about to start my bunny, thanks for the inspiration and getting my mojo going. Your coloring is light and delicate, just like that soft bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the soft, subtle coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nicely done! The great thing about coloring light images like this is that any of our pencil technique we aren't happy with doesn't jump out - yours just looks cute! :)

    ReplyDelete