Saturday, September 11, 2010

Casing Martie!







at OWH the challenge for Friday 9/10 was to case the featured cardmaker Martie!
Looking at Martie's cards they were clean, simple and stylish! I chose a card and cased the striped paper background with the stamped image placed right in the middle of the card. I made a couple Christmas cards, the paper, inks and cardstock are from Stampin' Up, the rubber stamps are from Northwoods Stamp Co.... the snowman is one I use time and time again!

5 comments:

  1. Clean simple and stylish is right - you've done well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colors matches are perfect. I know I could do more complicated cards but these are so fast to whip out - and the demand for OWH cards keeps growing. Thanks for your kind words, Robin.
    Martie

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite cards! Clean and simple!! Love the snowman!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable! Love the CAS layouts. (This is some of my fav. Christmas paper too. I only have some scraps left.)

    ReplyDelete