Monday, September 13, 2010

OWH Monday 9/13 Challenge

Monday's challenge was to do a challenge that you haven't done yet this month. I was interested in a lot of the challenges that the Hero Arts Flicker site had over the weekend, but didn't have time to make any so this challenge I did tonight!

I took on the challenge to use words only on your card. I got this set of word stamps from my Stampin' Up demo back in July. I hadn't used them before but when I saw the words only challenge I immediately thought of that stamp. The first card I made was pretty boring, so the second one I added some hearts that I cut from my cricut. So much better! Plus that was another of the challenges, to use a heart on your card!


Here is the boring card I made first, with the words only. I think I need a cuttlebug so I could do some embossing to add something to the card!

1 comment:

  1. I love the addition of the hearts - you could add some to the other card too and it'll dress it up just perfectly! :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete