
The mid-week throwdown challenge at Operation Write Home's stars & stripes blog was to make a halloween card. This is a challenge for me as I'm not a big fan of Halloween and I didn't have much to work with.
I did find a super cute pumpkin image at Digital Delights that was free! He was called spooky pumpkin, but in my opinion he is a cutie!
The paper is from an old calendar kit and the sentiment is a Making Memories magnetic stamp
This challenge was also the start of a month long daily challenge to celebrate the birthday of Operation Write Home, the organization who accepts handmade cards for troops to send back home to family and friends. I've made cards for OWH for almost 2 years now and I'm making a personal challenge to do 20 of the 30 challenges this month .. let's see if I can make it!
Definitely a cutie, not a spooky pumpkin! Well done :)
ReplyDelete