
The challenge at OWH for Thursday, September 2 is a family challenge. We're to use the images of Ciara on cards, and our kids are to use the images on coloring pages and cards then we're to share pictures of the kids. Since I live alone, and all of my neices and nephews are teens and older, I can't participate with the challenge, but I did make a card with one of the cute Ciara images that I wanted to share!
I used my Stampin' Up markers and cardstock and found an old piece of patterned paper to brighten it up
thanks for the cute images, I hope to make a card with all of them and include in my next box of OWH cards
Aw Robin,
ReplyDeleteCiara is so cute on your card. You did a wonderful job.
Love the cards Robin, but I especially like this one.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun card Robin! I love Sandy's digi's of Ciara! I'm looking forward to the long weekend with the kids, they love coloring and making cards as much as we do ;)
ReplyDeleteTerrific card Robin! All the Ciara images are just so cute.
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute card Robin! Ciara's thrilled to be all over the net - lol!!
ReplyDelete