Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Birthday card



Browsing through the latest issue of Papercrafts I saw a card that I really liked the layout of and it included a handmade flower, which was a recent challenge at scrapfreak.com.
I had these couple pieces of baja breeze patterned paper that I knew would fit on the card, so I went through some past color challenges and found one to use white and rich razzleberry with baja breeze .. so that's how this card came to be! I made it a birthday card as I need a birthday card for Saturday
Thanks for Looking!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Robin, I love this card, but the reason I'm posting here is that Sandy just told me that you are won of the winners of the OWH Family Challenge! I need your address to send you your prize: a copy of my children's book! Please email me at sharonmhickey@gmail.com and provide your address and any name(s) you'd like inscribed in the book. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. leaving comments on blogger today is giving me fits so I don't think the other comment went thru... trying again...

    Thanks for visiting my blog & entering the WCMD RAK. I really like the simple elegance of your card & love the layered flower

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Robin... this is a cute card! The flower is darling:)

    ReplyDelete