
the challenge for this week's midweek throwdown at Operation Write Home Stars and Stamps blog is to create a fall themed thank you card. I love to use this stamp from Stampin' Up, an older set called Thoroughly Thankful, on a lot of my fall themed cards. You can use the entire image (as I did here) or just a portion of it
Great card Robin! That really is a wonderful image and I can see exactly what you mean about using all of it or part of it. No wonder it's a favorite for you.
ReplyDeleteOh wow, I remember this set! What a great card Robin, I like the torn edges and your coloring is wonderful! Thanks for playing along with us for this challenge at Operation Write Home!
ReplyDeleteRobin,
ReplyDeleteThis card is perfect for the OWH theme. Nice coloring.
I love this SU! stamp so much. So perfect for this challenge. Cool card!
ReplyDelete