This afternoon I had a few minutes to make a couple cards. I grabbed some scraps of designer paper from SU and some Baja Blue, Chocolate Chip and White cardstock and came up with these two cards. The first one is based on a sketch challenge at Create with Connie and Mary. I used a birthday set from the current occasions catalog.
The second card was made with this week's sketch at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps blog. The stamp was colored with my SU markers and is from the set Thoughts & Prayers. Thanks for looking!
very nice cards. I love blue and brown together.
ReplyDeletebeautiful cards.. great color combo on them as well. thanks for sharing, Pam
ReplyDeleteGreat job, Robin!
ReplyDeletePretty cards! I love Baja and brown together! Great job on the sketch challenge! Thanks for joining us at Create with Connie and Mary!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at CCMC this week. Your card is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteGreat cards. I love that Thoughts & Prayers set. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!
ReplyDeleteVery striking color combination. Love the floral one and all the layering you dit with it!
ReplyDeleteHi Robin, I love the Wish Big stamp, your color choices, and your floral card is so pretty!!
ReplyDeletewhat a great wish big card! Thanks for playing along this week on the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!
ReplyDeleteLike the Big Wish greeting displayed like that! Thanks for playing along with us on Create with Connie and Mary!
ReplyDeleteGreat color combination especially on the Praying For You card!!
ReplyDeleteVery nice cards. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary challenge!
ReplyDelete