Friday, March 25, 2011

Hambo Hoedown Challenge 8

For the hoedown challenge this week at Hambo Stamps we were given the Coffee Girl Digi as our image to work with. We also were given this sketch to use for our card:


I followed the sketch pretty closely, using soft sky patterned papers to create the background of my card. I also used soft sky cardstock to mat my coffee girl image and the sentiment. She was colored with SU markers in rose red, river rock and bliss blue:



Thanks Hambo Stamps for another fun image to play with! until next week, Robin

4 comments:

  1. Robin, your card is so cute and I love her bright dress against the pretty muted blues! Thanks for joining us at the Hoedown each week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so cute! I love all that Soft Sky (my favourite colour!). Thanks for playing at Hambo Hoedown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Robin! I love that shade of blue. Thanks for being a part of our Hoedown each week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute! Love that blue, too!

    ReplyDelete