Friday, March 18, 2011

Sparkly Hambo Hoedown week 7



This week the hoedown challenge at Hambo Stamps was to use this Party Elephant digi stamp with some Bling on your card. I colored my elephant with my prismacolor pencils, colored the hat with stickles, and added some bling around the image. I cut the Party sentiment with my cricut (country life cartridge) and then but more bling between the flags. The card was made with inspiration from the March 7 sketch at Sassy Lil Card Sketches

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Love the party banner at the bottom of the card and his glittery hat is adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at the Hoedown this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! Love the banner. Thanks for playing along with us at Sassy Lil' Card Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, Robin! I just joined the Hambo Hoedown as a follower because I saw it on your site, so I didn't get the elephant digi. :( It's such a cute stamp! Would be terrific for a baby card, too.

    ReplyDelete