
This weekend I'm going to a baby shower honoring my nephew and his wife. Their little boy is due to arrive on June 5. I'm excited as this will be my first great-nephew, I already have 2 great-nieces along with my 6 nieces and nephews.
I used a sketch from Sassy Lil Card Sketches (March 14 reveal) for the card. Yesterday at Target I found this pack of baby papers from K & Company with some matching baby boy stickers. I chose the elephant sticker for this card as the gift wrapping I bought as some elephants on it too.
Thanks for looking
Very cute card! Great use of the sketch.
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute Baby Card Robin.
ReplyDeleteWhat a super cute baby card, Robin! Those stickers are perfect for it.
ReplyDeleteaw ..... ! the lion is adorable, very cute card!
ReplyDeleteThat lion is adorable! This is such a cute baby boy card!
ReplyDeleteThis is an adorable card!!! wonderful take on the sketch!!!
ReplyDeleteSmiles!
Christy