Friday, March 18, 2011

SPCC #91 with scallops!




This week's midweek throwdown at Operation Write Home was to use scallops on your card. I used a new image, plus my round and border scallop punches (all from Stampin' Up) on this card. The colors are the challenge this week at Scrapmaster's Paradise .. daffodil delight, regal rose and marina mist.

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. I like the way you pulled your colors together with your new image. Very nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely color combination on this card Robin. So springy! I just got this stamp too and I'm loving it. It looks great in the multi colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! i super love how you made your own patterned paper by stamping that great flower image!
    - Shauna {SPCC Guest Diva}

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you did with this week's SP color combo! This card is so cheery! Thanks for joining us this week at SPCC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great color combination, your card is lovely! Thanks for playing in our challenge at Operation Write Home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing at SPCC!

    ReplyDelete