Sunday, March 20, 2011

Stars & Stamps sketch challenge #61




a couple of cards I made this evening using the Sunday 3/20 sketch at the Operation Write Home Stars and Stamps blog. All product is Stampin' Up except for the sentiments .. those are from CTMH (woohoo) and SP & Company (just because)
thanks for looking!

8 comments:

  1. Super cute, Robin! I love the owl image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Cute cards, Robin! Love the stripey paper. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars and Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the owl - super cute! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cheerful cards and I love the sentiments, esp. woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice. I like how you used the stripes, they still intimidate me. I have an owl stamp similar but went with a graduation theme.
    Hummer Hugs,
    Misty
    http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
    hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the owls, they are super cute.

    Christy
    http://christybladehandmade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The owl is such a cute choice of embellishment for this weeks OWH sketch. Nicely done Robin!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the woohoo sentiment. That is my favorite expression...thanks for telling where you got it. Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete