Sunday, January 20, 2013

Operation Write Home Sketch 156

Brr .. the weather has gotten bitter cold here so it's a perfect day to spend inside and do some crafting.   I made several cards this afternoon .. 2 of them using today's sketch at the Operation Write Home Stars and Stamps blog

Both cards use scraps of paper from an Echo Park Dots & Stripes collection and the stamp set Pary Hearty from Stampin' Up.

Thanks for Looking!
Robin


11 comments:

  1. Great day to stay in a make cards here too! (Although I did treat myself to a new car battery this morning....just in time for the low digits this week.) Love pink and brown together! Cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute little cupcake stamp and the brown and pink work very nicely together too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cupcake stamp. I like pink and brown together. Your second card is my favorite -- I like the polka dots with the diagonal stripes. It was nice here in the desert but I stilled stayed in and worked in the craft room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute cake stamp! I like the top card, though both are very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cards! My boys complain when they see me making a card with pink on it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very bice cards...love those sentiments! tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very fun and cheerful pink birthday card! I especially love the first one with the 3 pretty pink brads.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very happy cards- pink and brown is a fantastic combo! I like all of the pattern paper you used- I like the combo of the 2 prints in the 2nd card- very playful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cards are so yummy in pink Robin. Love the cupcake and the pink & brown combo. Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the pink theme on the Birthday cards! Such cute cards and so bright and cheery.

    ReplyDelete