Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hambo Hoedown Challenge 6



Another Hambo Hoedown Challenge! I love the stamps that Hambo Stamps sends us every week for these challenges. This week we were given this St. Pat's Hamster digi to use on our card with GOLD! I colored my image with my prismacolor pencils using a golden color for the pot and gold metallic for the coins. I also matted my image and sentiment on gold cardstock and added gold brads to the corners. I chose the sentiment "lucky you" as it's the only sentiment close to St. Patrick's Day greetings that I had.

Happy St. Patrick's Day greeting to all my friends!

3 comments:

  1. cute cute! thanks for playing with Hambo Stamps this week! Joy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! So glad you joined the Hoedown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I am so glad you played along with the Hoedown this week!

    ReplyDelete